Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Random Thoughts 7-30-08

Is a vegetarian omelet really vegetarian?

Shia LaBouffe recently got hit again with a DUI when his truck was in an accident on the way home. He says "I don't know how to have one drink". Fine Shia, you're young you can go out with fine Hollywood actresses and have a good time. But you're rich as hell, why do you need to drive? If I was rich, I would never drive. But come on man. You can be the drunkest little guy in all of California if you drop some cash on someone to drive you around. Being rich means that none of your friends need to be conned into being the D.D.

I learned that the song America, has the same music as God Save the Queen. Nothing witty there, just thought it was interesting.

Do professional wrestlers have business cards?

A lot of people talk about checking out new facebook, I've written in the address and it goes back to the same page. I'm not sure if the future is that great or perhaps I just don't make the grade in getting into the next level of Internet stalking.

Its tax free weekend coming up, is everything tax free or just certain things? Its a shame I'm fairly money free as well.

I've had Atonement sitting on my TV for two months and I've never been able to make myself put it in. I even try to tell myself that it's a war movie and Keira Knightly is probably naked at some point, but no dice.

Is a Hogan's Heroes remake on the way? I really love the old episodes on TV and hell they did a Get Smart movie.

Oh and the Burger King steakhouse burger commercials bother me. "What did you do to earn a steakhouse burger?"
"I went there and gave them money asshole, because I was hungry"

1 comment:

Harksaw said...

"Vegetarian" isn't just one thing. There's many different ways that a person can be vegetarian, some allow eggs, some allow milk, some even allow fish and just rule out sentient creatures. A vegan uses no animal products.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovo_vegetarianism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacto_vegetarianism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacto-ovo_vegetarianism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pescetarianism