Sunday, July 27, 2008

Disappointment

Not to sound like an emo blog poster, but I got dumped again today (don't worry I'll make up for this with a funny post about the weekend). The weird thing is I've gotten to the point where I expect it. When Tracey gave me the "You're super but I want to be your friend" talk, she was amazed that I wasn't angry or broken up about it all. Don't get me wrong, Tracey is amazing, really unbelievable in fact, I could be myself around her and she was nice and goofy. But I expected it. She didn't hint about it or anything, short of being non-confrontable about it, but I knew it was coming because its just the way things go.

I don't know how I've come to expect quick and sudden failure in my relationships and it doesn't seem like I'm doing anything wrong, in fact the usual step before getting tossed aside is the woman is really happy to have me around and tell me how great it is to have me around. But then in a week or less, its like I turned into the plague. Women are really confusing and I don't know if these women secretly were bothered by something I did and they're just being nice but it baffles the mind.

I don't know, hopefully I'll find someone that helps me get over this mindset or can explain to me whats going on. I have a feeling I'll get an informational message from D.P. telling me that I need to be more of a dick or something (something I can't do, I've tried, it makes me feel like shit). But feel free to voice your ideas of whats going on.

No comments: