Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Character Interviews: The Katie

I had this idea to add a feature where I interview one of the recurring characters from my blog. While not always in the forefront in the weekend action, The Katie is often ends up being the voice of reason to our weekend shenanigans and was my first choice for the first interview and obliged me with an impromptu interview


M.R.: So Katie, how often do you check the blog?
The Katie: Probably twice a week, because I know you blog after the weekends. Your "epic" weekends.

M.R.: Do you think you are portrayed accurately?
The Katie: Well its hard to say since "The Katie" hasn't had too many appearances, but I'd say yes.

M.R.: Are you disappointed if you don't make a big appearance in the weekend story for the week?
The Katie: I'd say the fault would be mine own if i don't. But no. I think your blogs are fantastically entertaining and one would be so fortunate to be a part of your epic-ness

M.R.: When hanging out with us, do you think sometimes "man this will end up in the blog"?
The Katie: I don't think I've ever really thought about it like that. Between good times and giggles downtown it's just all fun. And really, it's not even so much what happens that's funny, it's the way in which you present it that makes it so entertaining. (she goes on to compliment my looks, fashion sense and my second grade English scores, but I don't want to bore you with the details)

M.R.: What's your favorite post?
The Katie: Okay, totally taking the wussy answer here and going for the, "I really don't have a favorite." I think for the most part I've laughed aloud at all of them at some point in the blog.

M.R.: Were there any that you disliked?
The Katie: The only one was maybe "Eh..." like it was good, but there were definite better ones.

M.R.: Do you ever refer to Tim as Captain Pretentious when the two of you are hanging out?
The Katie: Only in jest. but when we were in NY a few weeks ago, his dad was getting ready to take our picture and he said "Smile Captain Pretentious"

M.R.: How many times a day do you think to yourself "damn i wish i was hanging out with America's Sweetheart"?
The Katie: Hahaha at least twice, i mean, at least.

M.R.: Could you do something off the wall crazy this weekend? I think the "The Katie" fans would like to read more of your antics?
The Katie: How would you define "off the wall crazy"? lol
M.R.: I don't know but I'm sure stage 4 would be involved
The Katie: Lol probably. I'm not an off the wall kinda crazy gal, but who knows. When the night is young and stage four is the aim, anything is possible =)
M.R.: Better yet can you do your best to help us get C.P. to stage 4?
The Katie: Everyone has a different stage 4. I giggle, C.P. almost gets beat up by a group of Indians, i mean, it's all relative.

M.R.: OK last question, how honored are you that you were the first "character" interviewed? What will you do to celebrate?
The Katie: It's quite the honor and a thrill... almost like walking the dog ;)

2 comments:

Bryan Goldston said...

DP is sad he hasn't been in the blog recently....

Mike Robertson said...

Mike is sad that he hasnt made it out to cola in a while to put DP in stories