Sunday, June 15, 2008

Profound Thoughts from a Baseball Fan

This weekend I did a lot of thinking. Apparently when I think I make a face that looks somewhere between pain and depression that I don't realize I'm making, but that's another story. This weekend I was reading a lot of this baseball book that I brought along and also doing my darndest to make Tracey smile and feel good, when I came upon a revelation.

Dating is exactly like managing a Major League Baseball minor league farm system. There's always a lot of prospects but very few will ever turn out to be worth anything. And even some of the ones you give a shot in the major's will never work out the way you wanted them to.

But it was another great weekend. However most of what I would want to talk about I probably shouldn't. So I'm gonna leave it at that. Lots of fun out on the town, love my new seersucker pants, a relaxing Saturday at the pool, and Sunday at the zoo.

"Hell I don't know what's going on, but my life definitely does not suck"

At least for now.

No comments: