Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Monday

Damn it I just got jealous of a commercial. I am terrible with having advertisements influence me into buying things. This one is for Gillette's new body wash. I wasn't jealous however that the guy had hydrated skin, on the contrary, he walked out of getting hydrated into an office meeting which was filled with super hot women. Where are the board meetings of hot women at my work?

I was making lunch for tomorrow and I have these little applesauce things like the ones that your mom would put in your lunch as a kid. I figure I need to get fruits and vegetables into my diet and I like apple sauce. I pick up the package and try to fish one out. Ooops, SPLAT! My clumsiness drops it out of the pack and it smacks against the fridge and then the floor spilling applesauce everywhere. I throw it away and reach for the other one. Ooops, SPLAT! It bounces off the bottom shelf of the fridge shooting apple sauce everywhere. Holding the empty package in my hand I curse at my sudden lack of fruit. I almost give up on having a healthy lunch when I find the last apple sauce hiding in my fridge. At least its not a total loss.

I saw this series of called Lovebites on Youtube today. It's absolutely hilarious. Especially the shower episode. Check it out, there's like 78 episodes, definitely worth checking out.

Damn there's another commercial I'm jealous of, an office with a hot chick that sucks face with me just to get my gum. A guy can dream.

No comments: