Monday, March 17, 2008

Lesson for the Week

No matter how much you like the smell of your sink dish soap, its never a good idea to add that to the dishwasher.

So tonight I was cleaning up the dishes like I usually do before bed and put them in the dishwasher and noticed my Joy in the sink smelled really nice but I'm lazy a large amount of the time at home so I figured what could it hurt to add a little to the dishwasher with the soap meant for the dishwasher.

I walk away and busy myself with coming up with my grocery list for tomorrow and I'm looking through this cookbook my mom sent me and writing down ingredients that I need to make a couple dishes. I'm standing in front of the dishwasher minding my own business when suddenly my feet get this weird feeling, almost like being wet...........

I look down and I have soap suds streaming out of my dishwasher. I'm up to my ankles in suds. I start cracking up like no body's business and go sliding around my kitchen floor, grab my mop and make the best of a bad situation and use the suds to mop my kitchen floor, then throw down about five towels and skate around on them drying everything up until it stopped spewing bubbles all over the place.

Gotta love being a stupid guy hahaha
But on the plus side, my kitchen smells lemony fresh.

1 comment:

-P said...

Wow. You're a lot more domestic than I would have guessed.